Until further notice we will be holding our board meetings via phone/internet conference meeting.
• Construction has started back up – placing meters and connecting final stages of the line installation.
• The tank at Blue Hill has been filled with line pressure testing to begin along with water quality testing.
• The board has been working hard with a hired consultant on our base monthly rate. We are looking at different angles to keep the rate as low as possible.
• We have started looking at our options as to the necessary personnel/staff that will be required that have the proper qualifications that go with a water utility system.
• The Future Phase committee has been meeting on a regular basis to determine the future expansion of our water system.